AMETEK Acquires Amptek, Inc. more...
- CAMECA launches next generation Atom Probe Microscope: LEAP 5000 delivers unmatched sub-nanometer analytical performance more...
- CAMECA has released a new company video presenting its products and applications more...
- EDAX Again Increases the Speed and Productivity of Market-Leading Electron Backscatter Diffraction Cameras more...
- EDAX Brings Complete Quantification To 3D Data with the Launch of TEAM™ 3D Imaging and Quant (IQ) more...
- EDAX Launches New Bangalore Demonstration Facility more...
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments
- New SPECTRO GENESIS ICP-OES Condition Monitoring System more...
- SPECTROBLUE Now Available with Twin Interface more...
- SPECTRO Introduces Advanced OES Technology for More Accurate Carbon Analysis in Cast Iron more....
- SPECTRO Launches New SPECTROSCOUT more...
- Vision Research Advances the Boundaries on the World's Fastest Ultrahigh-Speed Digital Camera more...
- Vision Research's Ultra High Speed Phantom V2010 Now Shipping more...
- Introducing from Vision Research: The Phantom Flex4K Digital Cinema Camera more...
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of instrumentation for materials analysis needs.
The AMETEK Materials Division belongs to the Electronics Instruments Group and comprises the five business units CAMECA, EDAX, SPECTRO Analytical Instruments, Vision Research and Amptek, each of which are technology and quality leaders in their markets.
29 Quai des Grésillons
92622 Gennevilliers Cedex
91 McKee Drive
Mahwah, NJ 07430
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments GmbH
VISION RESEARCH Inc.
100 Dey Road
Wayne, NJ 07470
14 DeAngelo Drive
Bedford, MA 01730